Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Autumn Carolinas Finished!

Look! I finished the socks for Mairghread! Ain't they great? Made of Cashmere and Merino Wool from JoJoland called Quartette. So soft and snuggly that I want a pair for myself. The pattern is from Socktopia. It's called Carolina, the last Queen of Naples (long name for a fun and easy pattern than makes waves. The colors are very autumn-ish, and the zigzags make me think of falling leaves spinning around in the wind) These are in gratitude for the time I went to Fina's house exhausted and crabby and the minute i walked in the door there was Mai, jumping up from her comfy place on the floor pillow to make me my favorite non alcoholic Cosmopolitan. These will be off to her soon, just in time for cold Minnesota winter weather.

No comments: