Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Being Positive

With things at work going crazy yet again, it is hard for me to have a positive outlook. I want to write about all the things I have to whine about. But I'm going to be strong and refrain. Instead I will count my blessings. Like, uh, well...


One of the Loopy Ladies called me last night. I had bought a pattern for a wrap sweater that I thought was awfully cute. It called for 13 skeins of Moda Dea Dream, which run $5.99 a skein. So I asked all of them to keep their eyes open for it to go on sale. Deb called and told me that it was on clearance for $1.99 at Hobby Lobby. So tonight I'm gonna walk over there and see if there are 13 skeins in a color I like. That's positive, right? I mean, $30.00 is a heck of a lot better than $80.00.


And I am listening to my mp3 player that I bought with my bonus. That's fun. I've loaded it with a weird mix of blues and gospel and folk music. At the moment I'm listening to the play list I've named "fun at work". It's the Blues Brothers, Charlie Daniels, Bob Seeger, Jim Croche and Garth Brooks. Hush. It works for me.


Here's picture garanteed to make you smile.


No comments: