Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap Questionaire

We've been instructed to post the following questionnaire and answers in our blogs. I am really getting excited about this swap. I've never done one before. I'm already trying to decide what to put into the sock kit for my partner (and I can't wait to find out what house she (or he?) is in so I can get going on it. We have until nearly the end of June to get it sent off, so it's not a huge rush, but I'm like a kid at Christmas. I just can't wait!


1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Hufflepuff, which is sort of convenient, since gold and black are also the colors of the kingdom of Northshield.

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. I prefer shorties, especially in the Bryspun size 2 & 3. Also the Brittany 1, 1.5 and 2. Nothing wrong with clover size 4 & 5 either. Living here in North Dakota means that a nice thick pair of worsted weight socks are very welcome, especially when you walk to work when it's 20 below zero. But I also like finer gauge socks too.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I would LOVE to try some Addi's, size 1 or 2 in the short 4 or 5 inch length. But they are not cheap, and I don't expect anything that expensive.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? Nope. Hufflepuff.

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like? I love jordan almods amnd turtles. And milk chocolate is my favorite.

6. What are your favorite scents? I really enjoy vanilla or sweet floral scents.

7. Do you have any allergies? I'm allergic to cats, dogs and aspirin, but since I doubt my swap partner will be sending any of those it shouldn't be a problem. :)

So that is my questionnaire. I hope it's lucid enough, dear swap partner, for you to understand.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Maddy,

Thanks for all the info for the swap. You gave me some great ideas for your sock kit!